Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: Cheapest Designer Clothes - Up To 70% Discount On Name Brands.wmv

Cheapest Designer Clothes These boots are great. Very soft. Fully lined inside with faux fur. They will definitely keep you warm during cold rainy days or snow days. I wouldnt wear them when it gets warmer outside.

These shoes are exactly what I imagined they would be. Fast shipping. Everything I expected. Comfortable. A little bit big, but nothing a pair of socks wont fix and I just love the print!! Satisfied for sure!!
the reviews: Cheapest Designer Clothes - Up To 70% Discount On Name Brands.wmv
Cheapest Designer Clothes I read all the reviews. I know there was an extended break in period on these. But I ordered these the same time as some Reefs and the Reefs fit instantly out of the box. The strap on these were super tight and even wearing around the house was uncomfortable. So I returned them.. Being $59 made the decision easier to return as well. Oh and they there is no free return shipping from these guys.. I had to pay $10 to ship myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment