Friday, October 5, 2012

Kristina Horner of italktosnakes takes her clothes off - Luke VEDA Day 10 online reviews

Kristina Horner of italktosnakes They slide down whenever I am active. And since I play a sport...:/However I play lacrosse so that may have something to do with it, not wearing any shinguards and all. Plus my legs are kinda skinny.. but, but! I wore some 6 pack of cheaper socks from Academy and they were much thicker, higher, and always stayed up. I was so wrong to think these would be better. They look good though, and if I unravel the top they stay a little better but it's almost too embarassing to wear these as they fall constantly. Good quality and breathability though. Not a winter sock. Very thin!

this The sweater is great quality. It was enough weight to make it warm but not cumbersome. I am looking forward to this sweater becoming part of my winter wardrobe.
Kristina Horner of italktosnakes takes her clothes off - Luke VEDA Day 10 online reviews
Kristina Horner of italktosnakes Looks great and is very comfortable. My only complaint is that the padding around the ankles is a little thick and I'm not a big fan of that much padding. However, I really like these shoes and my golf game has improved since wearing them....is that because of the shoes? You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment