Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spray-on clothing online reviews

Spray-on clothing These shoes were a great find! True to size and more comfortable than I had ever imagined. They are now my "go to" pair of shoes whenever I want comfort and style. Perfect height and unbelievably comfortable!

Wonderful product, wonderful price. True to size. Purchased as a gift for BF for Xmas. Still getting thanked every time he puts them on (which has be a lot this winter).
Spray-on clothing online reviews
Spray-on clothing NIKE All Weather Cadet Pair Golf Gloves (Sports) I had not expected much from these gloves. Upon the first day of wearing them, I made a fist and tore a quarter size hole right in the right index finger seam where the two materials meet. The gloves are good for being a pair of windbreakers on a mild to somewhat chilly day. They put on OK and the Velcro seems to hold the glove on really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment